Overview of the 24Option.com
24Option is one of the leading brands using TechFinancials Binary Options Trading Platform. Owned by 247 Holdings Ltd and incorporated in Aguilla, 24Option operates out of Limassol, Cyprus. 24Option employs the white-label platform solution of Tech Financials Ltd. 24Option was established in 2010 in Cyprus and is one of the pioneers in the market. They get high grades for their first-class customer service and free demo account. 24Option offers an extensive collection of videos tutorials and allows you to trade on the move with their exclusive mobile site.
There are numerous promotions and bonuses offered on 24Option. Majority of these are account opening bonuses which are offered to traders based on the category of account opened. Traders can open Platinum, Gold or Standard accounts and every account bestows unique benefits to the trader. With the Platinum account, holders can obtain extra benefits such as free withdrawals regardless of the number of times a trader withdraws from the account.
Divided into 4 categories, such as Commodities, Indices, Currency Pairs and Stocks, 24Option presents a huge number of trading assets.
Types of Trading
- One Touch Binary Options
- Boundary Options
- Standard Call/Put Binary Options
- 60 Second Binary Options
- Tutorial videos
- Live chat support
- Multilingual trading
- Mobile Trading
- Free eBook on binary trading
- Live feed on assets
Funding and deposit requisites rely upon the transaction method used and also rely upon the trader's location. The options of transaction available on 24Option are -
- Debit/Credit Card: With $250 minimum, a trader can fund his account employing a card from VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and Diners Club.
- E-wallet: Traders can fund and withdraw from their accounts using Liberty Reserve and Moneybookers.
- Bank Wires can also be used as a transaction method by traders who not have an eWallet or do not wish to use their Credit Cards.